Important information about Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and SmartView Test Strips
If you recently ordered Accu-Chek® Aviva Plus or SmartView test strips from CenterWell Pharmacy®, Roche, the manufacturer, has notified us of rare occurrences where test strip vials, inside their sealed cartons, have opened during shipment (see picture below).
Test strip vials opening during shipment may cause damage to the test strips, which could give inaccurate blood sugar level results during testing.
List of affected items
This issue is isolated to Accu-Chek® Aviva Plus and SmartView test strips (see product details below) and you may have received these products from CenterWell Pharmacy.
What you should do
Check your test strip vials of Accu-Chek Aviva Plus and SmartView test strips before first use. Don't use the test strips if:
- The test strip vial is open or damaged before using the test strips for the first time
- The test strip vial cap is not fully closed
- There is damage to the test strip vial or its cap
- The test strip vial won’t close properly
Contact the Accu-Chek Customer Care team for product replacement if your Accu-Chek Aviva Plus or SmartView test strips are affected:
- Phone: call 866-805-5919, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time
- Online: visit Accu-Chek.com, select “Contact Us” for email and chat options