How CarePlus members can order OTC Products
CarePlus Health Plan members eligible for the over-the-counter (OTC) benefit allowance can order their OTC products at CenterWell Pharmacy®, along with their prescriptions and diabetic supplies.
Get your OTC catalog
Or, call Member Services at 800-794-5907 (TTY: 711) to request your order form and catalog by mail. Help is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from April 1 – Sept. 30 and Monday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from Oct. 1 – March 31.
Outside of business hours and on holidays, you can leave a message and a representative will return your call within 1 business day.
Order your products in a few easy steps
1. Select your products from the catalog.
2. Fill out your order form. To help us process your order faster, please make sure your order cost isn’t higher than your current OTC allowance. If you want to order more items than your current allowance can cover, please provide your credit card information.
3. Place your order. There are 4 ways to order your OTC products:
- Call CenterWell Pharmacy at 800-526-1490 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern time to place or check your order status. Be sure to have your items selected before calling us.
- Visit a CenterWell Pharmacy retail location with your completed OTC order form, and a pharmacy associate will help you fill your order.
- Fax only the completed order form to 888-778-8384.
- Mail only your completed order form to CenterWell Pharmacy in the provided self-addressed postage-paid envelope to:
10749 Marks Way
Miramar, FL 33025
Need help? Give us a call
We’re available 855-936-4497 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern time.
If you’re a CarePlus member, you can also visit CarePlusHealthPlans.com for 24/7 access to your prescription drug guides, physician finder, and more.
CenterWell Pharmacy complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, marital status, religion, or language. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.