How CarePlus members can order OTC Products
Order your over-the-counter products with CenterWell Pharmacy
CarePlus Health Plan members eligible for the over-the-counter (OTC) supplemental benefit allowance can order their OTC products at CenterWell Pharmacy™, along with their prescriptions and diabetic supplies. To find out if you’re eligible to receive the OTC supplemental benefit allowance, please call the CarePlus Health Plan Member Services at 800-794-5907 (TTY: 711). Help is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from April 1 – Sept. 30 and Monday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from Oct. 1 – March 31. Outside of business hours and on holidays, you can leave a message and a representative will return your call within 1 business day.
Order your OTC products in a few easy steps
Select your products
1. If you need an order form, call CarePlus Health Plan Member Services at 800-794-5907 (TTY: 711) during the hours listed above. You’ll receive an order form and a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope.
2. Fill out your order form. To help us process your order faster, please make sure your order cost isn’t higher than your current OTC allowance. You may order additional items on the form by providing your credit card information.
Place your order
There are 4 easy ways to order your OTC products:
1. Call CenterWell Pharmacy at 800-526-1490 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern time to place or check your order status. Be sure to have your items selected before calling us.
2. Visit a CenterWell Pharmacy retail location with your completed OTC order form, and a pharmacy associate will help you fill your order.
3. Fax only the completed order form to 888-778-8384.
4. Mail only your completed order form to CenterWell Pharmacy in the provided self-addressed postage-paid envelope to:
10749 Marks Way
Miramar, FL 33025
Need help? Give us a call
We’re available 800-379-0092 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern time.
CenterWell Pharmacy complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, marital status, religion, or language. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.