How CarePlus members can order OTC Products
Order your over-the-counter products with CenterWell Pharmacy
CarePlus Health Plan and Humana Healthy Horizons™ in Florida members eligible for the over-the-counter (OTC) supplemental benefit allowance can order their OTC products at CenterWell Pharmacy™. CarePlus Health Plan members can also use CenterWell Pharmacy to order their prescriptions and diabetic supplies.
Get your OTC catalog
If you’re a CarePlus Health Plan member:
- Download the order form and catalog in English or Spanish.
- Or, call Member Services at 800-794-5907 (TTY: 711) to request your order form and catalog by mail. Help is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from April 1 – Sept. 30 and Monday – Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time from Oct. 1 – March 31.
If you’re a Humana Healthy Horizons in Florida member:
- Download the order form and catalog in English and Spanish here.
- Or, call Member Services at 800-477-6931 (TTY: 711) to request your order form and catalog by mail. Help is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Eastern time.
- Members should also call this number to order diabetic supplies.
Outside of business hours and on holidays, you can leave a message and a representative will return your call within 1 business day.
Order your products in a few easy steps
1. Select your products from the catalog.
2. Fill out your order form. To help us process your order faster, please make sure your order cost isn’t higher than your current OTC allowance. If you're a CarePlus Health Plan member, you can order additional items on the form by providing your credit card information.
3. Place your order. There are 4 ways to order your OTC products:
- Call CenterWell Pharmacy at 800-526-1490 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern time to place or check your order status. Be sure to have your items selected before calling us.
- Visit a CenterWell Pharmacy retail location with your completed OTC order form, and a pharmacy associate will help you fill your order.
- Fax only the completed order form to 888-778-8384.
- Mail only your completed order form to CenterWell Pharmacy in the provided self-addressed postage-paid envelope to:
10749 Marks Way
Miramar, FL 33025
Need help? Give us a call
We’re available 800-379-0092 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Eastern time.
CenterWell Pharmacy complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, marital status, religion, or language. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.
At CarePlus, it is important you are treated fairly. CarePlus Health Plans, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, religion, or language in their programs and activities, including in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, their programs and activities.
The following department has been designated to handle inquiries regarding CarePlus’ non-discrimination policies: Member Services, PO Box 277810, Miramar, FL 33027, 1-800-794-5907 (TTY: 711).
Auxiliary aids and services, free of charge, are available to you. 1-800-794-5907 (TTY: 711). CarePlus provides free auxiliary aids and services, such as qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpretation, and written information in other formats to people with disabilities when such auxiliary aids and services are necessary to ensure an equal opportunity to participate.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our Member Services number at 1-800-794-5907. Hours of operation: October 1 - March 31, 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. April 1 - September 30, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. You may leave a voicemail after hours, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays and we will return your call within one business day.
CarePlus is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CarePlus depends on contract renewal.